Dom Walsh | Flourish Acupuncture – for your everyday well-being
Dom specialises in Classical Acupuncture whilst drawing on the philosophies of Five Elements, Stems & Branches, and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). He graduated from the International College of Oriental Medicine and is member of the British Acupuncture Council. Dom also offers cupping, gua sha, tuina massage, and moxibustion to compliment your acupuncture treatment.
Dom feels it’s important you’re treated by someone who is not only passionate about what they do but also practices what they preach. He’s a regular recipient of acupuncture and has his own stories to tell about the transformative power of acupuncture. He’s also a practitioner of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, and yoga, with a keen interest in healthy eating and movement. When he’s not practicing acupuncture you can find Dom somewhere outside, either walking his dogs or persuading his kids to walk or ride up the steepest hill.
Dom practices at Kingswood & Tadworth Osteopathic Clinic on a Monday morning from 8am to 1.30pm.
Tel: 01737 420221
Initial consultation and treatment 90 mins £80
Follow up treatment 50 mins £65
Book with Dom at the link below
Conditions We Treat:
- Generalised aches and pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- Arthritic pain
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic) / migraine prevention
- Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Joint pains
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor sports injuries and tensions