Neck pain can also be caused by age – related wear and tear to the joints of the neck – see our page on treating arthritis – and by stress and anxiety.
Many headaches are also caused by a problem with the joints of the neck and stiffness in the muscles that run up that back and shoulders to the neck. See our page on treating headaches.
Trapped nerves in the neck can cause pain or pins and needles or numbness in the shoulder, arm or hand.
How we can help
Why choose us
Having identified the factors causing your neck pain we will give you advice on how to address them – from adjusting your posture at work, home and in the car to stretches and exercises you can do to keep your neck healthy and pain free. We also have a team of skilled therapists in-house should wraparound care be required. Should medical investigations be required we will refer you back to your GP or specialist.
In addition, free telephone advice is offered post treatment so you have the peace of mind that professional advice is only a phone call away should you need it.
Call us on 01737 818000 to arrange an appointment.
“Safe in our hands”
Conditions We Treat:
- Generalised aches and pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- Arthritic pain
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic) / migraine prevention
- Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Joint pains
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor sports injuries and tensions